Thursday, January 13, 2005

Scissorhood

Yes, yes, yes I have been officially inducted into "Scissorhood". I saw the Scissor Sisters last night at the 9:30 club in DC ... great fucking show. Jake Shears is HOT! Nothing like a slinky sexy rock n roll front man! Especially when he's queer like me, hee hee. And that lead guitarist with the bright red lipstick? OMG, so much style, so much sass, so filthy gorgeous it was just SICK! But seriously, even though my stomach was roaring in pain (must have been that crappy KFC) I had a great time. I had someone there to share the experience with me. He held me in his arms the entire night, unabashed and unashamed. There's nothing like being held when there's a love song playing, it's like he's only singing for the two of you. Sweet. Thank U, babe, 4 making last night a brilliant memory. AND 4 the shirt. U know who U R. :-)

"One day we'll go 'round the world, I'll make the journey so sublime ..."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home